Rosh Chodesh Shvat 5781.
Rosh Chodesh Shvat 5781.The fifth of the winter months that parallels the fifth of the summer months; the idea of Yechida. Translating Torah into other languages; Birurim.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 32
32. The Takana of learning RaMbaM. The Takana of learning RaMaBaM. The story and anecdote.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 12a
12A. 12a. The story of Ufaratzta from the Sichos. [Click Here] From 1 Tamuz 5718 onward the Rebbe pushed Chabad Chassidim forward using this slogan and theme, these are the Sichos that reveal the happenings back then. Sixty years later we learned these Sichos you can listen by clicking above.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 14
14. Years 5722-5726. Years 5722-6: 1) 150 years of the Alter Rebbe’s histalkus, 2) His mothers passing and the introduction of the RaShi Sichos, 3) Tzemach tzedek’s 100th Yahrtzeit and the printing of his Chassidus etc.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 12
12. Yad HaChamisha. The Story of Kfar Chabad, the massacre in the Bais Sefer Limlacha, Yad HaChamisha and the sending of the Shluchim (Bochurim) that summer, 5716.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 31
31. Hareini Mikabel; Children and kosher toys. Two campaigns from the year 5744: 1) Children should play with mascots that represent Kosher animals, 2) People should add to the Davening nusach Hareini Mikabel (before) and Ach Tzadikim after the Davening due to the situation in the world.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 13
13. Years 5716-5721. Years 5716-21. 1) Kfar Chabad tragedy the Shluchim and Yad Hachamisha, 2) Ufaratzta, 3) Alter Rebbe’s Maamarim begin being published, 4) Shamil’s Niggun, 5) 200 years of the Baal Shem Tov, 6) Tanya on the Radio, 7) Nichoach etc.
The Rebbe’s Leadership. (Beis Rivka Seminary 5772) – Class 09a
9a. (Short) HaMalach HaGoel. Toras Menachem vol. 7 Page 76. Children and HaMalach Hagoel. a custom the Rebbe maintained for a few years, having the children sing and Simchas Torah and having someone bless them with the Possuk HaMalach HaGoel.
Hayom Yom Biography of the Frierdiker Rebbe Rayatz – Class 7
Class Seven. 5708-10. 1) Israel, Zionism and the Rabbeiim, 2) The Immigrants to Eretz Yisroel and keeping them frum (and aware of the dangers of Secular Zionism), 3) North African idea and its great success; which would be undertaken by the Rebbe after the passing of the Frierdike Rebbe.